In 2009, Mahileyara Mattu Angavikalara Seva Samsthe was registered as an NGO under the Karnataka Society Registration Act 1961.It stands to be a complete solution provider by supporting education and livelihood needs of persons with disabilities and those from underprivileged backgrounds at Honnali, Davangere.
An inclusive society free from discrimination where persons with disabilities become contributing members, living with dignity and respect.
To empower visually impaired, disabled and underprivileged people through developmental initiatives focusing on educational, social, economic, cultural and technological aspects.
HIV/AIDS Awareness Program in Honnali Village
We have initiated the HIV and AIDS Awareness program in December 2019, with the objective of protecting the health of the local communities in which it operates. In fact, the program extends beyond the awareness camps being organized for the local community, and includes spreading awareness among Honnali Village people.
Women Health Checkup and Awareness Camp
With the collaboration of Cancer Care India, Bangalore, we organized women health checkup and awareness camp in Honnali Village.
Self Employment Opportunities
Our aims at helping poor people improve their livelihoods by entering the labor market or establishing sustainable self-employment activities. We supported poor people by providing financial help for building their own business in Honnali Village. Now they are earning enough money with Small hotels, Tea shop and Grocery shops.
Legal Awareness Program
We organized Legal Awareness Program in Honnalli Village. Awareness of legal education informs people about their responsibilities and rights. Around 40+ people were present in the program.
Free Health Check Up Camp
We held free health check up camp for poor village people in Honnali Village, Davangere District. We have reached 300+ beneficiaries through this camp.
Uma S. B
Shailaja K. M
Nagaratna B. R
Mamata T. K
Kavya R. B
Ranganath M. B
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. Organize the disabled/physically handicapped
2. To receive the benefits that are available to the disabled from the food and civil supplies dept and utilize the same for the development of the society.
3. To secure benefits available from the state and central govt for and on behalf of the society.
4. To secure benefits from the Govt to the physically handicapped and provide housing facilities to physically handicapped.
5. Construct community halls and wedding halls for the society.
6. To work for the social and economic equality and to bring harmony between different castes and communities in their day to day life and to work to protect religious values and religious harmony.
7. To provide educational facilities to the children of disabled person in the field of Music and Fine Arts.
8. To facilitates Meritorious students on behalf of the society and to provide financial aid to the poor students.
9. To open old age home for aged person, widows and orphans.
10. To take up all types of rural development programmes on behalf of the society.
Make a generous donation to help us reach more beneficiaries.
Account Number: 0464101031143
Bank: Canara Bank
IFSC Code: CNRB0000464
VOLUNTEER WITH US
T.M Road Honnali, Davangere(Dist) Karnataka